Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome to Green Home Stuff

Well, here we go.  My first blog post.
I couldn't start my "green" blog with a picture of dead corn so here's a cute turtle we met on the bike trail.
This must be monumental because it just started to rain!  In a year with a record setting drought, that's saying something.  Right?  (I hope... but if not, I'll take the rain.) 
This is what the corn has looked like for a month!
Plus, you're here.  That says more than anything!

I guess I should start with why I'm here.  I'm just trying to share the little things that I do.  You know, those little things like helping the environment, eating healthier, feeling happier, traveling purposefully, de-cluttering mindfully, making new friends... you know, the LITTLE things! ;)
A little hike that ended with a view of North America's largest river.

Clearly, I'm a rookie here so please bear with me.  (Thanks.)

What about you?  What are your favorite little things?
Peace,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment