Thursday, December 13, 2012

ReStore Donations

We finally had a chance to take a bunch of our donations to our local Habitat for Humanity ReStore.  There were three hanging lights (the word "chandelier" makes them sound too fancy), two exterior lights that used to be mounted around our back door (which is now a window), about 30 cabinet knobs, a pretty transom window, and this:
It looks so much nicer right there next to a toilet than it ever did in the middle of my dining room!

I always feel a sense of relief when I donate something.  Today I felt so much better... lighter, freer, and happier! Kind of like the music in this video...
Is it bad that I "love" the landfill in that video?!

What do you have just taking up space in your house (hopefully not in the center of your dining room) that someone else would love to have?
Peace,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment