Monday, December 17, 2012

Roasted Pecans - Super EASY!!

I referenced this in the comments of my Easy Granola recipe so I thought I'd just make a post out of it so here's my "recipe" for roasted pecans.  I say "recipe" because it's not much of a recipe and virtually no cooking skills are required!  Seriously.  Here goes.

First, find some local pecans.
Mine were still in the shell so my next step was to shell them.  Your fingers might be luckier.

Next, spread them on an unlined baking sheet.  Make sure none of the pecans are overlapping each other.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Remove from oven, flip pecans, respread so none overlap, and bake for 2 more minutes.

Enjoy!
These are delicious warm so I just bought 10 more pounds to have enough to enjoy and enough to freeze.  I like to use these frozen pecans in baked goods until the next season.

What's your favorite pecan recipe?
Peace,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment